SAGE MOUNTAIN 945 East Paces Ferry Rd NE, Suite 2660, Atlanta, GA 30326
An All-Inclusive Wealth Management Firm and Alternative Investing Community
Sage Mountain provides concierge-level service dedicated to protecting and enhancing a family’s net worth for this generation and the next.
The vision to see what’s ahead.
The expertise to know what to look for.
The access to open up new doors.
The independence and commitment to guide you there.
We are a 100% independent and employee-owned SEC-registered investment advisory (RIA) firm advising on over $3 Billion in assets, combining the experience of our Wall Street heritage with the flexibility and creativity of a boutique firm.
We don’t offer a typical advisor relationship. Instead, we take a 360-degree approach well beyond investments with our focus foremost on you and your family’s well-being. This means our partnership begins with getting to know you and your family way beyond the surface to better anticipate and authentically care for your needs.
We don’t do model portfolios. There are no limitations to pre-selected products on a platform. We don’t take commissions and aren’t allowed to accept placement fees on any investment. Our transparent advisory fee model and unconstrained fiduciary responsibility mean we sit on the same side of the table giving advice, not selling products. This means we can offer a virtually unlimited range of tailored solutions in both private and public markets, priding ourselves on creative solutions and network-sourced analysis.
By joining Sage Mountain, you become a part of a diverse community of industry-leading clients turned investment partners, helping create a network with the greatest source of access, real-world analysis, and participation in private investing. A community powerful enough to make us the go-to solution for alternative investing.
“I call our clients our families. We know each other inside and out. We genuinely care for them personally. I know if their kid scored in last night’s soccer game. They texted on my wedding day.”
Director of Client Services
Your worth is worthy of a partner that focuses on more than money.
We take a comprehensive, individualized approach to care for your total wealth and well-being.
- Analyze Existing Portfolio
- Determine Asset Allocation and Analysis of Risk
- Identify and Evaluate Private Investment Opportunities
- Consolidated Performance Reporting
- Rebalancing of Portfolio & Tax Loss Harvesting
- Consolidated Performance Reporting Using the Addepar Wealth Management Platform for Data Aggregation and Analytics
- Ongoing Monitoring of Underlying Managers
Trust and Estate Planning
- Review of Estate and Trust Documents
- Discuss Strategies to Minimize Estate and Income Taxes
- Determine Charitable Planning Strategies
- Ongoing Pursuit of the Most Cutting Edge Tax Mitigation Strategies Available
- Coordinate with Outside Advisors
- Pre-Transaction Business Advisory
- Build and Regularly Update Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow and Retirement Planning Analysis
- Review Asset Titling & Risk Management Plan
- Liability Management
- Multigenerational Wealth Transfer
- Next Generation Education
- Provide Professional Connections
Community Sourced Alternative Investing
- Access to Private Alternative Investments
- Network with Highly Successful Entrepreneurs and Investors
- Real-World, Industry Expert Analysis
- Objective Guidance and Commission-Free Deal Facilitation
“We partner with smart, successful entrepreneurial people who aren’t complacent with equities. They come to us because of our focus on Alternative Investments. But with Alts, off the shelf research rarely exists. That’s why we carefully review every deal, look to our network for their expert insights, and always give transparent advice.”
CHRISTINE C. PHELPS, CFP®, CTFA
Partner and Wealth Advisor